Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A real deer for the Holidays!

I'm getting a little ancy for the Holidays... I can't wait!

I was looking through some pics and came across these: animal topiaries, including a deer one! One of the companies I broker for, grows these great topiaries out of boxwoods, arborvitaes, and junipers- perfect for our harsh Midwest winters because they retain their green color (although not as lush as compared to Spring). They are completely real and definitely turn heads! They only require water and some hair cuts here and there.

Do you need a reindeer, just in time for the Holidays?
 Or maybe an elephant or sea creature?





I really like the deer, and would plant it in a landscape (maybe have Adam put some Christmas lights on it...) but these others would be perfect for a children's garden/ park somewhere!

This goes to show, there are no limits when it comes to gardening....

No comments:

Post a Comment