Thursday, December 23, 2010

Winter Wonderland

In the Midwest, there is a huge snowstorm underway. I love the anticipation... and even though this year I'm in a much sunnier and warmer place, I still have a habit of checking the weather back home.

This is probably the closest I'm going to get to snow this Holiday season... or maybe even seeing some snow on the top of Mount Lemon, one of the highest mountain peaks out here.

This is the table runner and Christmas display on the dining room table. The little 'dusted' Christmas trees remind us of the Midwestern snow and the Holiday candies often are sneaked after dinner. Since I like all things shiny and bright, I love the blown glass fruit ornaments on the pedestal- I especially love the grape and plum ones!

Just one way we keep the magic in the season, even in the most simplest of ways!

Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment