Friday, December 17, 2010

Tucson, Arizona- home of a little R & R

So, I have dropped off the face of the Earth for a little while. Adam and I arrived in beauiful Tucson, Arizona.

This is the year we are in Tucson for the Holidays as compared to Chicago. Each time we arrive, the temps drop sometimes 10-20 degrees, and sometimes rain or snow! This year was no exception. They can't remember the last time they had rain... it down poured! Hopefully there will be snow on the Catalina Mountains, we will find out when the clouds clear. It is absolutely beautiful.

While here we are planning on hiking, walking, tennis, relaxing, shopping, cooking, and reconnecting with family. Plus, last night I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard, we all have a great time! Adam and I have been looking forward to this trip for quite some time. More pics to come very soon...

Stay warm... and yes, I really do miss the snow in Iowa. Even though Tucson is gorgeous and warm, there really isn't anything like a perfect white Christmas in the Midwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment