Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Etsy Shop Is Now Officially Open!

Home in the Heartland, my etsy shop is officially open! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120288609/hunters-star-quilt-made-with-cheery

I went to Iowa State for Apparel Merchandise, Design & Production and Horticulture. I have always been interested in textiles and finished my share of sewing classes. Long before that, I entered 4-H competitions at our county fair.

I've been getting back into my projects. Typically I work on the fabric coordination and piecing on the winter weekends. I leave the quilting part to my friend, Jenny. She does such an amazing job.

Here is one that I sold earlier, made with Moda's Bliss, a 2009 collection.
I was having a hard time finding some of the fabrics since it was from a couple years back.
Where there's a will, there's a way! 


This is going to be my next project- MoMo's Oh Deer collection!
I really like the colors and fun prints. 







2 comments:

  1. I'm going to do a post and link to your etsy site on those 2 quilts! I would hate to see them go if I were you :) Good luck selling!

    ReplyDelete