Monday, January 7, 2013

Anxious for Spring!

2013 is officially here!

It's that time of the year when the Holidays are over and that long dreary period of anticipation for Spring begins. We're going stir crazy- or at least I am. What's worse is that the snow is melting we love our snow!

Here's a pic from a couple of weeks ago- the land is absolutely beautiful.
We can't wait to build out there.


So this wait period means that we are planning for our CSA program and markets, which seems like absolute torture right now!

Adam is "Mr. Details" and has been busy calculating where everything is going to be grown. I'm the type of person who will smuggle some plants in a little closer than they need to be, because I don't want them to go to waste or I pick up something interesting at the garden center. I'm guilty and coming clean- sometimes I don't exactly follow the planting widths/ spacing. I have a feeling I will have to this year, especially if you have seen some of these garden plans that Adam is working on. And he has lasers to measure. I'm doomed.

Our first seed starting projects are going to start around Valentine's Day. We know that will come fast, too fast. That's alright though because I have tons of work to do in the meantime- with my work and Adam has his work and deadlines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment