Sunday, January 23, 2011

Time to pack up the jersey...

I just returned from a Bears vs. Packers party, with the winner advancing to the Super Bowl. The only great thing about today was getting together with friends... no amount of wine was going to make the game a little easier to watch. I even might have shed a few tears as I put away the Hester jersey for the year. I didn't even watch the AFC game....

We had delicious chili with all the fixings (it was a whole 10 degrees today, so a perfect day for it!). Also on the menu were amazing appetizers - and the Prairie Fire did make an appearance.

So, here's to hoping that the next season for the Bears is better!

1 comment:

  1. Also, the Hester jersey was just one of several wedding presents from the husband... thanks Adam!

    He didn't know how I would react- I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete