Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow, snow please go away!

After the Holidays are over, its back to life as a sales representative securing Spring plant orders.

During the winter months, that means the weekly snowstorm to contend with.

There is nothing like setting appointments and watching the weather like a hawk. Even when I think of going South to avoid the weather, some places have as much snow as we all do in Iowa! Even in Virginia where Adam is, one whole inch of snow cancels hundreds of schools and events, sometimes even delaying government. Growing up (and looking forward to school snowdays in Northwest Iowa) we would all get excited when forecasters were talking 3-6+ inches! Only then, was there a slight, teeny tiny chance that we would be late or even canceled.

Some of my customers are ancy for Spring - I am too, but then I think of all the work I still have yet to do! It will all get done...usually with multiple Starbucks runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment