Thursday, January 30, 2014

Etsy Shop

My Etsy shop has been keeping me busy!

I have more custom projects lined up and other projects that I'm hoping to finish before the Spring rush starts. I've been keeping Jenny pretty busy with the long arm quilting. It seems like we have a constant pick up and drop off routine. Some of these projects I have made and re-made but can't keep up with the demand, especially with my Lilly fabrics that arrive from Hong Kong.

What I really like about the Etsy shop is the fact that I can create beautiful pieces and expand my learning of techniques- and all at the same time- keep up with the newest fabric collections. It has been profitable and some of my quilts have went all over the world. I love reading the thank you notes, photos, and more... they are fun.

Here is one of my favorites that I listed recently. I sold one before it was finished and this one will probably go quick.

 

A close up of the fabrics in this line...


No comments:

Post a Comment