Sunday, April 10, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy Bee


I haven't posted for quite some time.... Spring rush is underway. On one hand, its like "finally" and on the other, "sllllloooooowwww down"! I am a bit torn.

 More posts will be coming soon... it helps me unwind. Like detailing my adventures at the Japanese Steakhouse with the 'back home' gang and the tornado this past weekend - while we were at the Japanese Steakhouse. Not to worry, the tornado was in the next town over and I believe everyone was fine, except for the buildings (60% of the town was damaged!). In addition to an injured cat, a vacationing/ golfing husband, volunteering for the Chamber of Commerce AKA coming to the rescue of a good friend, seasonal stresses/ migraines, and allergies- it has definitely been a week! I am actually allergic to olive oil and trees, so I have to adjust my cooking and continue to be my own worst enemy by selling and shipping a tremendous amount of trees.

I guess the one thing we can count on, is the fact that nothing can be counted on.. Smoother sailing this week... I sure hope so! 

And the lettuce is up... and new season of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment