Thursday, November 14, 2013

Energized...

Lately, I've been all out of sorts. I feel like I've been doing way more of my share with regards to my company, you know the not so fun but important aspects (making sure the pricing is correct, the availabilities are sorted, adding information to the availabilities, and overseeing AR because of some issues in the past- all with little to no communication from my company and juggling my day to day duties). This has been turning me into a control maniac (way past the control freak stage) because I have higher expectations. Okay, enough of my other life for now...

So, I packed up some stress and went with my good friend Libby and her mom Teri, to a spa in Wisconsin. It was an amazing getaway in the Wisconsin Dells. We all needed a relaxing trip- I realized how burned out I was getting. We were making small talk with our driver on the way to a really nice restaurant and he said something that really stuck with me.. "if you are doing what you love every day, then each day is a gift".  I feel like I am so close... and each pathway that I've taken has led me to knowledge. With these adventures, it has shaped me to knowing what I want, what don't want, how I can do things better, and recognize opportunities along the way.



And now we are all back into the real world.
In the next week, I will continue to be working hard. Don't worry- nothing at work is significantly changing but in addition to that, I'm exploring more of what I love in terms of gardening, working with my customers etc- meaning possible new partnerships in addition to what I'm doing currently etc. We are also forging ahead on the farm and are exploring some additional avenues, in addition to Etsy... more opportunities to do what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment